Bowl/Game Implications for CFB Week 14
Teams playing to become bowl eligible (and lines as of Nov 26)
- Boston College - Boston College @ Pitt -9.5
- North Carolina - North Carolina @ NC State +8
- TCU - West Virginia @ TCU -13.5
- MSU - Maryland @ Michigan State -21.5
- Nebraska - Iowa @ Nebraska +5.5
- Army - Army @ Hawai'i -2.5 (actually Army has one more shot after this)
- Ohio - Ohio @ Akron +28
- Kent State - Kent State @ Eastern Michigan -5.5
- Oregon State - Oregon State @ Oregon -19
- Colorado - Colorado @ Utah -28.5
- Miss St - Ole Miss @ Miss St -2.5
- Troy - App State @ Troy 13.5
- UL Monroe - UL Monroe @ UL Lafayette -21
Games with major implications, by conference:
Cincinnati is already playing in the championship game
If both Memphis and Navy win their games, Memphis goes to the championship game because it has the edge over Navy, otherwise Navy goes
Cincinnati @ Memphis -11
Navy @ Houston +7.5
Winner goes to ACC Championship to play Clemson
Virginia Tech @ Virginia +2.5
Clemson needs to win this game to remain in the top three and I'm not saying it would happen but if they somehow lose this game they deserve to be demoted with a swift kick to their ass.
Clemson @ South Carolina +26.5
- Big 12
- Oklahoma and Baylor already playing each other in Championship game...that being said, both are trying to make a case to get in the playoffs so they need to win to even have a shot
Baylor @ Kansas +14
Oklahoma @ Oklahoma St +12.5
- Big 10
Winner goes to BIG Championship to play Ohio State
Wisconsin @ Minnesota +2.5
Ohio State should win this to remain in the top spot.
Ohio State @ Michigan +9
If FAU wins they go to the championship game, if they lose and Marshall wins, Marshall goes to the game.
Southern Miss @ FAU -8.5
Florida Int'l @ Marshall -7.5
This is complicated... let's just hope not all three of these teams win or lose their games because:
UAB - beat LT, lost to Southern Miss
LT - beat Southern Miss, lost to UAB
Southern Miss - beat UAB, lost to LT
UAB @ North Texas pk
UTSA @ LT -20.5
Southern Miss @ FAU -8.5
- If WMU and CMU both win, WMU has the edge.
Western Michigan @ Northern Illinois +7
Toledo @ Central Michigan -9.5
- Mountain West
Boise State could be playing for NY 6 spot.
Boise State @ Colorado State +13.5
- Pac 12
if Utah wins, they go on to play in the Pac 12 Championship game against Oregon, if they lose, USC wins South and goes on to play Oregon in the PAC Championship.
Colorado @ Utah -28.5
Georgia needs to win this game to remain in the fourth spot for the playoffs.
Georgia @ Georgia Tech +28
LSU needs to win to remain in the second spot
Texas A&M @ LSU -16
Alabama needs to win this game to remain in the playoff conversation.
Alabama @ Auburn +3.5
App State needs to win to possibly make a case for the New Years Six, maybe
App State @ Troy +13.5